Dr. Michael Contillo M.D.
Internist559 Gramatan Ave Suite 210 Mount Vernon NY, 10552
Dr. Michael Contillo is an internist practicing in Mount Vernon, NY. Dr. Contillo specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Contillo provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Del Noreste- Esc De Med- Tampico- Tamaulipas- Mexico 1983
University of The Northeast / School of Medicine Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Cholesterol Management (lipid Disorders), Chronic Diseases, Echocardiogram (echo) And More
- North Shore Univ Hosp, Medical Oncology; St Luke'S-Roosevelt Hsp Ctr, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Jersey Shore Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center 1984
- Hematology/Oncology, St. Luke's Hospital 1987
- Hematology/Oncology, North Shore University Hospital 1988
Dr. Michael Contillo M.D.'s Practice location
Mount Vernon, NY 10552Get Direction
YONKERS, NY 10710Get Direction
Dr. Michael Contillo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Contillo
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- Do I Have a Vitamin D Deficiency?
If you are a person who does not get adequate exposure to sunshine and also fails to have foods rich in it vitamin D, deficiency is the end result. This is very common in vegetarians, as this vitamin is mostly present in fish and eggs. Many products are now fortified with this vitamin to reduce the...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Do Vitamin Supplements Alleviate Pain?
Many people are now turning to nutritional supplements for pain management, as they become less tolerant towards the side effects of pain medications. Physicians also seem to be attracted by the idea of using supplements and recommend one or the other to their patients. Supplements may be vitamins,...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 Plaza Rd Fairlawn NJ 07410
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD233 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn New York 11205
- Dr. Cristian Harghel M.D.220-41 Union Tpke Oakland Gardens New York 11364