Dr. Andrey Leonov M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology865 Northern Blvd Suite 101 Great Neck NY, 11021
Dr. Andrey Leonov practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Great Neck, NY. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Leonov treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Schneider Children's Hospital/Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Andrey Leonov M.D.'s Practice location
Great Neck, NY 11021Get Direction
JOLIET, IL 60435Get Direction
Dr. Andrey Leonov M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leonov
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Dr. Morton Teich M.D.930 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Caroline G Bauman MD115 Davis Ave White Plains NY 10605
- Dr. Marie Cavuoto petrizzo MD2 Lincoln Avenue Rockville Centre NY 11570
- Dr. Stewart Kaplan M.D.20 Hicksville Rd Massapequa NY 11758
- Dr. Jacob Daniel Kattan M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Ama Alexis M.D.315 W 57TH ST NEW YORK NY 10019