Dr. James C Cole M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine601 University Blvd Suite 205 Jupiter FL, 33458
Dr. James Cole is an anesthesiologist practicing in Jupiter, FL. Dr. Cole ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Cole also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1962
Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine 1996
Angeles University Foundation School of Medicine 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Urology; Comm Med Ctr-University Med Ct, General Surgery; Comm Med Ctr-University Med Ct, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Beth Israel Med Center
- Boston University Medical Center Program
Dr. James C Cole M.D.'s Practice location
Jupiter, FL 33458Get Direction
Dr. James C Cole M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cole
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- Sleep Apnea Is Much More than Snoring
Sleep apnea is often associated with snoring, which some may view as "amusing." However, jokes aside, it is clear that sleep apnea can lead to much graver consequences if neglected. Snoring should be better interpreted as an early warning of worse to come.It is vital to treat sleep apnea as a...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. David J. Salvador MD270 S County Rd Palm Beach FL 33480
- Dr. Miguel L Monroig MD10101 W Forest Hill Blvd Wellington FL 33414
- Mrs. Claudia I Garcia MD1210 So Old Dixie Hwy Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. Kevin Alan Chaitoff M.D.1500 N Dixie Hwy West Palm Beach FL 33401
- Mr. Nathaniel R Drourr MD1210 So Old Dixie Hwy Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. Adam Stuart Evans MD1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029