Dr. Alan Sutak is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Sutak specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Sutak tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine 2013
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Alan K Sutak MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
ST GEORGE, UT 84790Get Direction
Alan K Sutak MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Dr. Aaron J. Altenburg MD560 Memorial Drive Pocatello Idaho 83201
- Brian Walczak200 First Street Southwest Rochester Minnesota 55906
- Dr. Nathaniel Jonathan Nelms M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Kris John Alden M.D., PHD.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Christine B. Caltoum M.D.705 Riley Hospital Drive Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Michael E Torchia M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905