Daniel Joseph Schefter DDS
Dentist | General Practice3001 B 32nd Ave S Suite 1b Grand Forks ND, 58201
Dr. Daniel Schefter is a Dentist practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Schefter specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Daniel Joseph Schefter DDS's Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58201Get Direction
Daniel Joseph Schefter DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schefter
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Dr. Paul Thomas Bothun DDS2810 17th Ave South Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Nancy Carol Parr DDS1321 S Washington St Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. John E Clayburgh DDS667 Demers Ave Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. John Alfred Anderson DDS3425 S Washington St Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Grant Steven Korsmo D.D.S.2401 S WASHINGTON ST GRAND FORKS ND 58201
- Dr. Jordan Whitney Lunak D.D.S.212 S 4TH ST STE 101 GRAND FORKS ND 58201