Dr. Stephanie Duva is a psychologist practicing in Monmouth Junction, NJ. Dr. Duva specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Duva evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Duva because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Impulsivity and risk-taking in co-occurring psychotic disorders and substance abuse.
- Public mental health clients with severe mental illness and probable posttraumatic stress disorder: trauma exposure and correlates of symptom severity.
- Evaluation of cognitive restructuring for post-traumatic stress disorder in people with severe mental illness.
Dr. Stephanie Marcello Duva PH.D.'s Practice location
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Marcello Duva PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- Dr. Jacqueline Carrie Napper PSY.D., PSYPHARM1345 Marlborough Ave Plainfield NJ 07060
- Dr. Ronit Yael Levy PSY.D. 4 Terry Drive Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. Margo L. Hurewitz PSYD.20 Nassau Street Princeton New Jersey 08542
- Dr. Hue-sun Ahn PH.D.145 Witherspoon Street Princeton NJ 08540
- Dr. Sharon H Press PHD601 Ewing Street Princeton NJ 08542
- Dr. Gina A Buck PH.D.10 Schalks Crossing Road Plainsboro NJ 08536