Dr. M. Kevin Auld is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Auld specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Auld tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med- Vermillion Sd- 1979
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1985
University of South Dakota 1979
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Ankle Injuries, Arthritis, Arthroscopic Surgery And More
- Torn Meniscus
- DiplomateAmerican Board of Orthopaedic Surgery , American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Unconfirmed Foreign Training, Orthopedic Surgery; Lenox Hill Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Sd Affil Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Lennox Hill Hospital, NY
Dr. M. Kevin Auld, MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98122Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. M. Kevin Auld, MD | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. M. Kevin Auld, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Auld
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Vincent S. Mosca4800 Sand Point Way Northeast Seattle Washington 98105
- Mr. Richard C Rooney M.D.1629 220th St SE Bothell WA 98021
- Dr. Kenneth Needham M.D.1 Boone Rd Bremerton Washington 98312
- Dr. Jason Edward Hsu MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Mark Allen Freeborn MD12911 120th ave NE Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Rajiv K. Sethi M.D.1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98191