Dr. Nicholette Erickson MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology12 High St Lewiston ME, 04240
Dr. Nicholette Erickson is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Lewiston, ME. Dr. Erickson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1987
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1987
- Endocrine Therapy With or Without Abemaciclib (LY2835219) Following Surgery in Participants With Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer WEight Loss Study (BWEL Study)
- Doxorubicin Hydrochloride and Cyclophosphamide Followed by Paclitaxel With or Without Carboplatin in Treating Patients With Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Valley Health System/Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University Program
Dr. Nicholette Erickson MD's Practice location
Lewiston, ME 04240Get Direction
Dr. Nicholette Erickson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Erickson
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- New Diagnostic Tool Approved for Lymphoma
A new diagnostic tool has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help researchers identify leukemia and lymphoma cells by using a technique known as flow cytometry. A flow cytometry test for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) can help determine whether normal or abnormal DNA is...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- Dr. Amir Modarressi MD99 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Na Liu MD93 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Gregory S Emmons DO93 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Daniel Cary Rausch M.D.12 High St Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Mahesh Pandey MD99 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Hans Boedeker MD300 Main St Lewiston ME 04240