Dr. Bhaskar Ganguly is an internist practicing in Easton, PA. Dr. Ganguly specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ganguly provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Bhaskar Ganguly M.D.'s Practice location
Easton, PA 18042Get Direction
CORAL SPRINGS, FL 33065Get Direction
Bhaskar Ganguly M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Dr. Stephen R Shore MD1251 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Yogesh Viroja M.D.755 Memorial Pkwy Phillipsburg NJ 08865
- Dr. Linda Augelli-hodor DO2649 Schoenersville Rd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. Carol L Myers DO4311 Easton Ave Bethlehem PA 18020
- Dr. Arthur David Hoffman M.D.2775 Schoenersville Rd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. Chi-kue Tony Chang M.D.3348 Easton Ave Bethlehem PA 18020