Dr. Leslie Elizabeth Frinks M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry15 Medical Park Rd Suite 103 Columbia SC, 29203
Dr. Leslie Frinks is a psychiatrist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Frinks is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Frinks diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Frinks may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Frinks treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Sc Sch of Med, Columbia Sc 2002
- Palmetto Hlth Alliance, Psychiatry
Dr. Leslie Elizabeth Frinks M.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, SC 29203Get Direction
Dr. Leslie Elizabeth Frinks M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frinks
- Managing Anxiety Disorder Using BuSpar
What is anxiety?Anxiety is a general term that is often used to refer to disorders among individuals that cause nervousness, fear, stress, and worrying. These traits often impact human behavior and can turn into real physical symptoms. Mild anxiety is temporary and vague. However, anxiety that turns...
- How to Know if Your Child Has ADHD
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is one of those complex mental disorders that can negatively affect a child’s success in education and the relationship with other children. ADHD symptoms usually vary and are sometimes hard to be recognized since most children will exhibit them at...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- How Common is Binge-Eating Disorder?
Individuals with Binge eating disorder (BED) experience episodes of binge eating or excess eating. They may also skip meals constantly, but they will not purge after binges. Although not always, the condition can eventually cause significant weight gain. Most people with BED try to hide their binge...
- Dr. Ayodele A Ogunfowora M.D.120 Wildewood Park Dr Columbia SC 29223
- Dr. Harold Clifford Morgan M.D.3 Legare Lane Columbia SC 29204
- Dr. Kristina Salinas Hotz D.O.1 Wyoming St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Terrell Hilda White Other15 Medical Park Rd Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Emile A Barrouk MD15 Medical Park Rd Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Stephanie Rene Chapman D.O.Psychiatry Clinic - 15 Medical Park Columbia SC 29203