Dr. Katy Setoodeh M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology16661 Ventura Blvd Suite 700 Encino CA, 91436
Dr. Katy Setoodeh is a rheumatologist practicing in Encino, CA. Dr. Setoodeh specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Setoodeh treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
Dr. Katy Setoodeh M.D.'s Practice location
Encino, CA 91436Get Direction
SANTA MONICA, CA 90404Get Direction
Dr. Katy Setoodeh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Setoodeh
- FDA Approves Baricitinib for Adults with Active Rheumatoid Arthritis
On June 1st of 2018, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Olumiant (Baricitinib) for the treatment of adults with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis (RA) who have had an inadequate response or intolerance to one or more TNF inhibitor therapies. “We are pleased to provide RA...
- Why These Rheumatoid Arthritis Drugs Come with a Price
Healthcare and treatment can be extremely expensive. However, it is still hard to believe that one rheumatoid arthritis drug costs $40,000 a year - and even with competition, the price just won't go down.Renda's storyRenda is a wife and a mom trying to make it work like so many others out there....
- PET Scans Reveal Neurochemical Changes in Fibromyalgia Patients
Fibromyalgia is a condition where you feel almost constant pain caused by inflammation all over the body, including joints, organs, and skin. Now brain scans and an advanced imaging test called positron emission tomography, or PET, show that there is a neurochemical change in the brains of those who...
- The Top 10 Worst Things About Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia has classic symptoms of widespread muscle pain and extreme fatigue. A combination of exercise, managing stress, medication, and a healthy lifestyle might ease your symptoms, but there is no cure and the causes are unknown. ...
- Joanne: Lady Gaga’s Emotional Tribute to Her Aunt Who Battled Lupus
A study observed that an average annual health cost of individuals with SLE is $12,643. The Lupus Foundation of America reported that two out of three patients with lupus have completely or partially lost their income as they are no longer able to perform their duties full-time. One patient in...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Dr. Joanna Marie Davies M.D.1136 W 6th St Los Angeles CA 90017
- Dr. R swamy Venuturupalli M.D.8737 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Olga Neonila Popel MD5620 Wilbur Avenue Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Alan Weinberger M.D8631 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Sue Yeon Chung MD.14445 Olive View Dr Sylmar CA 91342
- Dr. Tanaz A Kermani M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905