Dr. Avis M Day MD
Pediatrician3816 S 1st St Austin TX, 78704
Dr. Avis Day is a pediatrician practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Day is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Day diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Day can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1982
Med College Of Wisconsin 1982
Medical College of Wisconsin 1982
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Avis M Day MD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78704Get Direction
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Dr. Hana Zibdeh-Lough DO940 HESTERS CROSSING RD ROUND ROCK TX 78681
- Dr. Goddy T Corpuz M.D.16040 Park Valley Dr Round Rock TX 78681
- Dr. Ronald J Cornelsen M.D.3816 South 1st Street Austin TX 78704
- Dr. Toni Wakefield M.D.4900 MUELLER BLVD AUSTIN TX 78723
- Dr. Dawn S. Brooke MD10401 Anderson Mill #110b Austin TX 78750
- Dr. Elizabeth Cotton Matsui M.D.1301 BARBARA JORDAN BLVD STE 200 AUSTIN TX 78723