Dr. Kyung Kim is a radiologist practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Kim specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
- A case of ovarian enterobiasis.
- Adenocarcinoma arising in gastric heterotopic pancreas: a case report.
- Visceral fat thickness measured by ultrasonography can estimate not only visceral obesity but also risks of cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
- The correlation between insulin resistance and the visceral fat to skeletal muscle ratio in middle-aged women.
- Association of DNA repair gene XRCC1 polymorphisms with head and neck cancer in Korean population.
- Prevalence of human papillomavirus DNA in various histological subtypes of cervical adenocarcinoma: a population-based study.
- Metabolic significance of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in nonobese, nondiabetic adults.
- Predictive clinical parameters for therapeutic efficacy of rosiglitazone in Korean type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Limitation of the validity of the homeostasis model assessment as an index of insulin resistance in Korea.
- High prevalence of c-RET expression in papillary thyroid carcinomas from the Korean population.
- Hypercalcemia in hepatic tuberculosis: a case report in Korea.
- The influence of adiponectin gene polymorphism on the rosiglitazone response in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Relationship of serum high sensitivity C-reactive protein to metabolic syndrome and microvascular complications in type 2 diabetes.
- Telomerase activity and cell proliferation index in cholesteatoma.
- Duodenal somatostatinoma associated with diabetic ketoacidosis presumably caused by somatostatin-28 hypersecretion.
Kyung Rae Kim M.D.'s Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
Chapel Hill, NC 27517Get Direction
Hillsborough, NC 27278Get Direction
Kyung Rae Kim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Sten Solander MD430 Waterstone Drive Hillsborough NC 27278
- Cherie Kuzmiak MD430 Waterstone Drive Hillsborough NC 27278
- Mary Scott Soo M.D.4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Jay Baker M.D.Duke University Medical Ctr Durham NC 27710
- Christopher John Roth M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27705
- Peter George Kranz M.D.Departement Of Radiology Durham NC 27710