Dr. Allan Sicignano D.C.
Chiropractor21 Spring St Spring Street Chirop New York NY, 10012
Dr. Allan Sicignano is a Chiropractor practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Sicignano specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sicignano seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Allan Sicignano D.C.'s Practice location
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Mark Evan Brandwein D.C.73 Spring St New York NY 10012
- Dr. Tammy Louise Bohne DC36 e 23rd st New York NY 10012
- Dr. Steven A Shoshany DC632 Broadway New York NY 10012
- Dr. Beth Forgosh DC177 Prince St New York NY 10012
- Dr. Michael Peter Carnes D.C.632 Broadway New York NY 10012
- Dr. Alan Lakritz D.C.177 Prince St New York NY 10012