Dr. Steven Hayden Gausewitz M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery22 Corporate Plaza Dr Newport Beach CA, 92660
Dr. Steven Gausewitz is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Gausewitz specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Gausewitz tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1978
University of California 1978
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- 2010-2012Southern California Super Doctors
- Joint Replacement (arthroplasty)
- Torn Meniscus
- Back Pain
- Ucla Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Ucla Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Affiliated Hospitals
- University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Dr. Steven Hayden Gausewitz M.D.'s Practice location
Newport Beach, CA 92660Get Direction
Dr. Steven Hayden Gausewitz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gausewitz
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- A Michael Moheimani M.D.1911 N Broadway Santa Ana CA 92706
- Dr. Leslie K. Shokes MD2703 N Bristol St Santa Ana California 92706
- Dr. John Carlisle Brown M.D.361 Hospital Rd Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. Peter S. Borden MD23456 Hawthorne Blvd Torrance CA 90505
- Dr. Serena Young-Nguyen M.D.1760 Termino Avenue Long Beach California 90804
- Dr. Mitchell G Cohen MD17752 Beach Blvd 103 Huntington Beach CA 92647