Dr. Charlson Choi D.D.S., M.S.
Dentist5510 Cherrywood Ln Greenbelt MD, 20770
Dr. Charlson Choi is a Dentist practicing in Greenbelt, MD. Dr. Choi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Dr. Charlson Choi D.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
Greenbelt, MD 20770Get Direction
FAIRFAX, VA 22031Get Direction
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Baxter DMD1234 19th Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Dr. Russell Phillips DMD1625 K St Nw Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Kenneth A. Ingber DMD2021 K St NW Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Ronald F. Moser DDS14300 Gallant Fox Ln Bowie MD 20715
- Norma Fox, DDS1300 Spring St Ste 2, Suite 215 Silver Spring Maryland 20910
- Dr. Trang Le D.D.S.133 Maple Ave E Vienna VA 22180