Dr. Charlson Choi D.D.S., M.S.
Dentist5510 Cherrywood Ln Greenbelt MD, 20770
Dr. Charlson Choi is a Dentist practicing in Greenbelt, MD. Dr. Choi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Dr. Charlson Choi D.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
Greenbelt, MD 20770Get Direction
FAIRFAX, VA 22031Get Direction
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Dr. Barbara Baxter DMD1234 19th Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Dr. Russell Phillips DMD1625 K St Nw Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Kenneth A. Ingber DMD2021 K St NW Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Ronald F. Moser DDS14300 Gallant Fox Ln Bowie MD 20715
- Norma Fox, DDS1300 Spring St Ste 2, Suite 215 Silver Spring Maryland 20910
- Mr. Bradly Green350 Fortune Ter Rockville MD 20854