Dr. Charlson Choi is a Dentist practicing in Greenbelt, MD. Dr. Choi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- MemberMaryland State Dental Association
Dr. Charlson Choi D.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
Greenbelt, MD 20770 Get Direction
FAIRFAX, VA 22031 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Charlson Choi D.D.S., M.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Charlson Choi D.D.S., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Dr. Clementina Perez-West D.D.S. 11400 Rockville Pike Rockville Maryland 20852
- Maryam Haeri 1145 19th St NW Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Dr. Ronald F. Moser DDS 14300 Gallant Fox Ln Bowie MD 20715
- Dr. Hyacinth M. Brown DDS 5480 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Eftekhar A. Hassani D.D.S 4 Professional Dr Gaithersburg MD 20879
- Dr. Patrick C. Lee D.D.S. 803 RUSSELL AVE STE 2C GAITHERSBURG MD 20879