Dr. Deya Jacob Dafashy M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)5119 Fairmont Pkwy Suite A Pasadena TX, 77505
Dr. Deya Dafashy is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Pasadena, TX. Dr. Dafashy specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Dafashy can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Dafashy can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University Of Cairo Faculty Of Medicine 1986
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Stress Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Indiana University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Deya Jacob Dafashy M.D.'s Practice location
Pasadena, TX 77505Get Direction
PASADENA, TX 77505Get Direction
Dr. Deya Jacob Dafashy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dafashy
- Gastrointestinal Pain in Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem affecting women in their reproductive age. It never occurs before puberty and it usually resolves after menopause.Endometriosis is a gynecological condition characterized by the growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. There are two...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Chemotherapy for Cervical Cancer
What is chemotherapy?Chemotherapy is a form of cancer treatment that uses medicine to kill the cancer cells. The cancer cells are being damaged and killed so that they will not be able to reproduce and spread. It is usually used if there is a risk that cancer will spread or when it has already...
- Symptoms That You Must Be Aware of During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
There are some warning signs in the first trimester of pregnancy that may require immediate medical attention. Vaginal bleeding with or without painSome spotting may be normal during pregnancy, but it can also be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. The color of the spots may be the clue....
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- Can Vaginitis be Treated Over the Counter?
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. Infection is the leading cause in premenopausal women. A low estrogen level after menopause mostly results in atrophic vaginitis (vaginal atrophy). You may get vaginitis due to hypersensitivity to an irritating chemical like...
- Dr. Heidi J. Purcell MD7580 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77054
- Dr. Carl F. Giesler MD9633 Longmont Dr Houston Texas 77063
- Dr. Creighton L. Edwards MD6651 Main Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Celestine S. Tung MD6651 Main Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Geoffrey Schnider Other7580 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77054
- Dr. Meredith V. Morgan M.D.2 Chelsea Blvd. Houston Texas 77006