Dr. Bruce S Ribner M.D.
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease550 Peachtree St Ne 7th Floor Atlanta GA, 30308
Dr. Bruce Ribner, MD is one of the best rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in infectious disease and internal medicine and currently treats patients in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Ribner holds ...
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1970
Harvard Medical School 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 1973
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Antibiotic resistance in long-term care facilities.
- Pseudo-outbreak of Legionella pneumophila serogroup 8 infection associated with a contaminated ice machine in a bronchoscopy suite.
- An effective educational program to reduce the frequency of needle recapping.
- Clinical care of two patients with Ebola virus disease in the United States.
- Performance of bedside diagnostic ultrasound in an Ebola isolation unit: the Emory University Hospital experience.
- Human Ebola virus infection results in substantial immune activation.
- The Use of TKM-100802 and Convalescent Plasma in 2 Patients With Ebola Virus Disease in the United States.
- Environmental infection control considerations for Ebola.
- Persistence of Ebola Virus in Ocular Fluid during Convalescence.
- Ebola virus disease: preparedness and infection control lessons learned from two biocontainment units.
- Preparing for Serious Communicable Diseases in the United States: What the Ebola Virus Epidemic Has Taught Us.
- Outbreak of multiply resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a pediatric intensive care unit after consolidation with a surgical intensive care unit.
- Clinical Management of Patients with Ebola Virus Disease in High-Resource Settings.
- A Case of Human Lassa Virus Infection With Robust Acute T-Cell Activation and Long-Term Virus-Specific T-Cell Responses.
- Impact of a rigid, puncture resistant container system upon needlestick injuries.
- 2012 Atlanta Super Doctors
- Member American Society for Microbiology
- Member Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Member Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America
- Member Emory Healthcare Network Physician
Dr. Bruce S Ribner M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30308Get Direction
Dr. Bruce S Ribner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ribner
- Chronic Lyme Disease
Chronic Lyme disease is also known as persistent Lyme disease. It occurs in a patient who has been treated with antibiotics but continues to show signs and symptoms of the disease. This disease is also known as post-treatment Lyme disease. According to the Centers for Disease Control and...
- What Are the Symptoms of Cold Sores?
What are cold sores?Cold sores or fever blisters are a very common perioral condition caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus. Type 1 usually causes cold sores, although in some cases, the cold sores can also be caused by type 2. It is usually...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Everything You Need To Know About Lyme Disease
What is Lyme disease?Lyme disease also called Lyme borreliosis is an inflammatory disorder in which the first symptoms that appear include rash, fever, headache, chills and then later arthritis, cardiac and neurological disorders. It is a bacterial infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. ...
- 5 Facts You Never Knew About Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections (STI) in the United States that mostly affects people between 14 and 49. It occurs as a result of infection with both types of herpes simplex virus (HSV)-HSV1 and HSV2. However, most people with genital herpes are infected with...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Miss Nadine Rouphael M.D.550 Peachtree St NE Atlanta GA 30308
- Dr. George M. Lyon M.D.550 Peachtree St NE Atlanta Georgia 30308
- Dr. Mitchell A Blass M.D.5673 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY RD ATLANTA GA 30342
- Dr. Wendy Suzanne Armstrong MD341 PONCE DE LEON AVE ATLANTA GA 30308
- Dr. Molly Ellen Eaton MD550 Peachtree St Ne Atlanta GA 30308
- Dr. William T Blake MD2525 Cumberland Parkway Atlanta GA 30339