Dr. Siddharth A. Shah M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1 MERCY LN HOT SPRINGS AR, 71913
Dr. Siddharth Shah practices Pulmonology in Hot Springs National Park, AR. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Shah manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Siddharth A. Shah M.D.'s Practice location
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901Get Direction
HOT SPRINGS, AR 71913Get Direction
Dr. Siddharth A. Shah M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is the Treatment of Choice for Pneumonia?
Pneumonia is a lung infection that affects the air sacs. The sacs are either filled with fluid or pus causing a cough with phlegm. The symptoms of pneumonia range from mild to severe, which could be life-threatening. People from all age groups, from infants to old age, people with other health...
- 7 Tips on Living with Asthma
Asthma is a chronic lung disorder that causes inflammation in the air passage leading to the lungs, making it incredibly difficult to breath. Common symptoms include Shortness of breath, Wheezing, a tight feeling in the chest and Coughing. Asthma can be either Innate (since childhood) or caused by...
- What Causes Asthma?
Asthma refers to the chronic inflammatory disease of the respiratory system. The causes for asthma differ depending on the individual. During an asthma attack, the airways become narrow, inflamed, and begin to fill with mucus. This makes breathing a difficult task, and leads to coughing and...
- Study Concludes At-home Antibiotic Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis No Riskier than at Hospital
Many patients would generally perform to have their treatments done at home than in a hospital; it's a familiar place, the patient can be more comfortable, travel isn’t necessary. It was assumed, however, that intravenous antibiotic treatment for cystic fibrosis patients would not be as safe at...
- Dr. Eyad Abochale M.D.1 Mercy Ln Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Robert D Johnson M.D.1 Mercy Ln Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Idrees Mogri MDOne Mercy Lane Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Youssef S Yammine MDOne Mercy Lane Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Nizar M Suleman MD1 Mercy Ln Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Harneet Singh Pahwa M.D.1 MERCY LN HOT SPRINGS AR 71913