Dr. Jason Robert Dahn PH.D.
Psychologist | Clinical1201 Nw 16th St Miami, Vahs Psycholo Miami FL, 33125
Dr. Jason Dahn is a psychologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Dahn specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dahn evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dahn because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Measuring thickness changes in thin films due to chemical reaction by monitoring the surface roughness with in situ atomic force microscopy.
- Personality, quality of life and HAART adherence among men and women living with HIV/AIDS.
- Physical activity and sexual functioning after radiotherapy for prostate cancer: beneficial effects for patients undergoing external beam radiotherapy.
- Psychosocial and sociodemographic correlates of benefit-finding in men treated for localized prostate cancer.
- Exercise and well-being: a review of mental and physical health benefits associated with physical activity.
- Ethnicity and determinants of quality of life after prostate cancer treatment.
- A randomized clinical trial of group-based cognitive-behavioral stress management in localized prostate cancer: development of stress management skills improves quality of life and benefit finding.
- Rechargeable lithium batteries with aqueous electrolytes.
- Ammonia, cyclohexane, nitrogen and water adsorption capacities of an activated carbon impregnated with increasing amounts of ZnCl(2), and designed to chemisorb gaseous NH(3) from an air stream.
- Surface characteristics and protein adsorption on combinatorial binary Ti-M (Cr, Al, Ni) and Al-M (Ta, Zr) library films.
- Understanding the role of each ingredient in a basic copper carbonate based impregnation recipe for respirator carbons.
- Prostate cancer and QOL: impact of treatment, disease burden and psychosocial interventions.
- Investigation of copper oxide impregnants prepared from various precursors for respirator carbons.
- The investigation of copper-based impregnated activated carbons prepared from water-soluble materials for broad spectrum respirator applications.
- An in situ study of protein adsorption on combinatorial Cu-Al films using spectroscopic ellipsometry.
- A combinatorial approach to screening carbon based materials for respiratory protection.
- Weight management for veterans: examining change in weight before and after MOVE!
- Combinatorial synthesis of mixed transition metal oxides for lithium-ion batteries.
- The effect of heating temperature and nitric acid treatments on the performance of Cu- and Zn-based broad spectrum respirator carbons.
- Fibrinogen and albumin adsorption on titanium nanoroughness gradients.
- SO2 and NH3 gas adsorption on a ternary ZnO/CuO/CuCl2 impregnated activated carbon evaluated using combinatorial methods.
- The effect of co-impregnated acids on the performance of Zn-based broad spectrum
- Evaluation of the SO(2) and NH(3) gas adsorption properties of CuO/ZnO/Mn(3)O(4) and CuO/ZnO/NiO ternary impregnated activated carbon using combinatorial materials science methods.
- Sexual bother in men with advanced prostate cancer undergoing androgen deprivation therapy.
- Positive and negative mood in men with advanced prostate cancer undergoing androgen deprivation therapy: considering the role of social support and stress.
- Combinatorial Study of the Li-Ni-Mn-Co Oxide Pseudoquaternary System for Use in Li-Ion Battery Materials Research.
- Mechanism of action of ethylene sulfite and vinylene carbonate electrolyte additives in LiNi1/3Mn1/3Co1/3O2/graphite pouch cells: electrochemical, GC-MS and XPS analysis.
- Novel nanoporous MnOx (x=∼1.75) sorbent for the removal of SO2 and NH3 made from MnC2O4·2H2O.
- Isothermal microcalorimetry as a tool to study solid-electrolyte interphase formation in lithium-ion cells.
- An automated system for performing continuous viscosity versus temperature measurements of fluids using an Ostwald viscometer.
Dr. Jason Robert Dahn PH.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33125Get Direction
Dr. Jason Robert Dahn PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dahn
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Dr. Lata Sonpal PH. D.,FCHT7700 N Kendall Dr Miami Florida 33156
- Norman Goldwasser975 West 41st Street Miami Beach Florida 33140
- Nancy Bacher2999 Northeast 191st Street Aventura Florida 33180
- Leila Saavedra Charlemagne100 Northeast 38th Street Miami Florida 33137
- Dr. Lidia Cardone PH.D.2199 Ponce De Leon Blvd Coral Gables Florida 33134
- Dr. Eric Y Reznik PSY.D.17100 Royal Palm Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33326