Yassar Almanaseer MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND, 58103
Dr. Yassar Almanaseer, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in cardiovascular disease and cardiothoracic surgery. MD Almanaseer currently treats patients in Fargo, North ...
Education and Training
University of Tishreen Faculty of Medicine 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Interventional Cardiology
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Bon Secours Richmond Health System (Blackstone Rural) Program
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center Interventional Cardiology
Yassar Almanaseer MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58104Get Direction
Yassar Almanaseer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Almanaseer
- Ovary Removal Does Not Raise Your Risk for Heart Disease
A review of data from a major women’s health study failed to find a significant association between ovary removal during a hysterectomy and an increased risk of heart disease. This is in contrast to the results published from another large study that reported that the risk of heart disease...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- What is the DASH diet?
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a flexible eating plan developed by experts to lower blood pressure. Although the diet was developed for people with hypertension, it was found to be effective in losing weight, and also in reducing diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and other health...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Lupus: What is it?
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes damage to all parts of the body including the skin, joints, and internal organs....
- Jaise Thekkan Poulose M.D.3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- John J Ragan MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Ralph Enrique Morales MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Garfield M Grimmett MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Samantha Sue Kapphahn D.O.3000 32ND AVE S FARGO ND 58103
- Oludamilola Wuraola Oluleye M.D., M.P.H.3000 32ND AVE SOUTH FARGO ND 58103