Yassar Almanaseer MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND, 58103
Dr. Yassar Almanaseer, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in cardiovascular disease and cardiothoracic surgery. MD Almanaseer currently treats patients in Fargo, North ...
Education and Training
University of Tishreen Faculty of Medicine 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Interventional Cardiology
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Bon Secours Richmond Health System (Blackstone Rural) Program
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center Interventional Cardiology
Yassar Almanaseer MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58104Get Direction
Yassar Almanaseer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Almanaseer
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Noah N Chelliah MD1191 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58201
- Sanjay Bindra M.D.1300 S COLUMBIA RD GRAND FORKS ND 58201
- Mohamed Chebaclo MD1000 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Abdelhamid M Ahmed MD1000 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Mevan Nandaka Wijetunga MD1300 S COLUMBIA RD GRAND FORKS ND 58201
- Stephen A Korte MD1300 S COLUMBIA RD GRAND FORKS ND 58201