Dr. Kristian Koller is an internist practicing in Wyoming, MI. Dr. Koller specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Koller provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Social geography of suicidal behaviour in Hobart.
- Early parental deprivation and later behavioural outcomes: cluster analysis study of normal and abnormal groups.
- Treatment of poker-machine addicts by aversion therapy.
- Family background in prison groups: a comparative study of parental deprivation.
- Parental deprivation, family background and female delinquency.
- The influence of childhood parental deprivation in attempted suicide.
- Attempted suicide and alcoholism.
- Parental deprivation and attempted suicide in prison populations.
- Family background and life situation in alcoholics. A comparative study of parental deprivation and other features in Australians.
- Aetiological factors in attempted suicide.
- Psychiatric referrals in a general hospital.
- A typology of parasuicide.
- A typology of parasuicide.
Dr. Kristian Michael Koller D.O.'s Practice location
Wyoming, MI 49519Get Direction
TRAVERSE CITY, MI 49684Get Direction
Dr. Kristian Michael Koller D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Are Energy Drinks Safe?
Recently, there have been serious health issues linked to energy drink. The ever growing popularity and consumption of these products came on quickly. Are these drinks safe like manufacturers claim them to be?Energy drinks are basically beverages that contain stimulants, like caffeine, and are...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- Lose Weight While Sitting at Your Desk
People with sedentary, desk bound jobs could be helped by portable pedaling exercise machine, says a new study. These exercise machines will help them to counter the effects of sedentary jobs, according to the researchers.In this study 18 full-time workers were provided with a portable...
- Reducing the Intensity of Pain with Mindful Mediation
A new brain imaging study has shown that meditation, even a brief instruction, helps to reduce the intensity of pain. Most of the participants of the study reported to have a reduction in pain after four 20-minute sessions of mindfulness meditation instructions....
- Dr. Belen Amat MD3501 Lake Eastbrook Blvd SE Grand Rapids Michigan 49546
- Dr. Richard Feenstra MD1300 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. John N Campbell M.D.1676 Viewpond Drive SE Grand Rapids MI 49508
- Dr. Susan Marie Terrell MD200 Jefferson Se Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Carlos Tavera MD25 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Yuri Fedorenko MD517 E Division St Rockford MI 49341