Dr. Michael W Gehlen D.M.D.
Dentist8555 Sw Tualatin Rd Tualatin OR, 97062
Dr. Michael Gehlen is a Dentist practicing in Tualatin, OR. Dr. Gehlen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Michael W Gehlen D.M.D.'s Practice location
Tualatin, OR 97062Get Direction
Dr. Michael W Gehlen D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gehlen
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr. Danny A Sadakah DMD18773 Sw Martinazzi Ave Tualatin OR 97062
- Ian Pham18791 SW Boones Ferry Rd Tualatin OR 97062
- Dr. William Jordan D.M.D., F.A.G.D.18789 Sw Boones Ferry Rd Tualatin OR 97062
- Dr. Bryan S Euzent DDS8220 Sw Warm Springs St Tualatin OR 97062
- Dr. Ian Pham DMD18791 Sw Boones Ferry Rd Tualatin OR 97062
- Dr. Jessica Adams Ellis DDS8220 SW WARM SPRINGS ST TUALATIN OR 97062