Jason T Su
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84113
I regularly teach medical students, pediatric residents, and pediatric cardiology fellows, and have a busy pediatric cardiology practice. I also enjoy spending free time with my family hiking, mountain ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology- 2015
- The effects of brief gamete co-incubation in human in vitro fertilization.
- The Warden procedure for partially anomalous pulmonary venous connection to the superior caval vein.
- Anatomic reconstruction for recurrent aortic obstruction in infants and children.
- Late gadolinium enhancement: precursor to cardiomyopathy in Duchenne muscular dystrophy?
- Screening for aortic aneurysm after treatment of coarctation.
- [Analysis on causes of death of residents in Beijing, 1965-1974].
- [Influencing factors on healthy life expectancy in adults in Beijing].
- [Probability of premature mortality caused by non-communicable diseases in Beijing, 2010-2015].
- Heart Problems
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital - Wyandotte, MI in Pediatrics 1997
- Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, TX in Pediatric Cardiology 2000
Jason T Su's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Jason T Su's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Su
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Chuanchau J Jou DO100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Elizabeth Vickers Saarel M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Susan P. Etheridge MD81 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Christopher Robin Mart MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Edward B Clark MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Michael David Puchalski Other100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113