Dr. Stuart Kahn MD
Orthopedist10 Union Sq E Suite 5p New York NY, 10003
Stuart Kahn, MD graduated from SUNY Stony Brook School of Medicine in 1988, and went on to Columbia University's Presbyterian Hospital to complete his training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation ...
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1988
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- Pain Medicine
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Ankle Sprain, Back Pain, Bursitis And More
Dr. Stuart Kahn MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
Dr. Stuart Kahn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kahn
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Dr. Steven Sheskier M. D.95 University Pl New York New York 10003
- Dr. Steven Arsht M.D.10 Union Square- East New York NY 10003
- Dr. Michael Neuwirth MD10 Union Square East New York New York 10003
- Dr. Alexander Golant M.D.301 E 17th St New York NY 10003
- Dr. Ivan J Fernandez-madrid MD205 East 16th Street New York NY 10003
- Dr. Frank Johann Schwab MD303 2nd Avenue New York NY 10003