Dr. Lise Alschuler is a naturopathic physician practicing in CHICAGO, IL. Dr. Alschuler specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Alschuler combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Lise N. Alschuler N.D.'s Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60657Get Direction
Dr. Lise N. Alschuler N.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Cordyceps Health Benefits
What is cordyceps?Cordyceps is a type of fungus that lives on certain types of caterpillars. It is a species of edible medicinal mushroom, which is quite beneficial to health. They are very much closely related to other types of mushrooms, but they cannot be technically termed as the same as other...
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- 5 Natural Remedies for Stomach Ulcers
OverviewStomach ulcers, also known as gastric ulcers, are sores within the stomach lining. An infection caused by a bacterium called Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is the most common cause of stomach ulcers. Another cause of stomach ulcers is the long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Ghee: Health Benefits, Uses, and Its Process
What is ghee?For thousands of years, ghee has been used across the globe for various purposes. It is truly considered as an ancient health food. Back in 2000 BC, butter was first known by people. It became very popular in the northern regions of India, but did not survive well in warmer parts of...
- Tammye Mathews N.D.6200 S INGLESIDE AVE CHICAGO IL 60637
- Dr. Jin Park ND, LAC1935 Shermer Rd Northbrook IL 60062
- William L. Conner N.D.17W703 BUTTERFIELD RD OAKBROOK TERRACE IL 60181
- Dr. Steve A Spencer ND706 LANDWEHR RD NORTHBROOK IL 60062
- Dr. Nyarai Sarah Paweni N.D.1 E DELAWARE PL CHICAGO IL 60611
- Dr. Tamara Ann sukup Darragh ND, DC200 E Roosevelt Rd Lombard IL 60148