Dr. Roger Howell practices Emergency Medicine in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Howell assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Howell examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Hlth Sci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 1986
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1986
- Des Peres Hospital, Emergency Medicine; Des Peres Hospital, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- STILL OPTI/Des Peres Hospital Program
Dr. Roger Howell DO's Practice location
Dr. Roger Howell DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Howell
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Frederick Kuhn Other636 Del Prado Blvd S Cape Coral FL 33990
- Dr. Ramon J Pabalan MD636 Del Prado Blvd S Cape Coral FL 33990
- Dr. Paul J Arnold DO856 Cape Coral Pkwy E Cape Coral FL 33904
- Dr. Myrian Mercedes Alea MD9981 S Healthpark Dr Fort Myers FL 33908
- Dr. Keith Cameron Burley M.D.2715 Marshall Ct Madison WI 53705
- Michael Lee Other636 Del Prado Blvd S Cape Coral FL 33990