Dr. William Hinds practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Nashville, TN. Dr. Hinds evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Hinds seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Dr. William Lyle Hinds MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Fort Campbell, KY 42223Get Direction
Dr. William Lyle Hinds MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. Heather L Waterhouse MD2325 Crestmoor Rd Nashville TN 37215
- Dr. Tammy S Alberico MD1909 Mallory Ln Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Lynna Gaye Hollis M.D.230 Venture Cir Nashville TN 37228
- Dr. Rashelle A Browne-tomlinson M.D.2120 L St Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Robert L Chalfant MD300 20th Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Richard A Colletti M.D.109 Holiday Ct. , D10 Franklin TN 37067