Ghazanfar A Shah MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Ultrasound100 Hospital Ave Du Bois PA, 15801
Dr. Ghazanfar Shah is a radiologist practicing in Du Bois, PA. Dr. Shah specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Punjab Medical College 1967
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- St Louis Connect Care, Radiology; Columbus-Cuneo-Cabrini Mc, Diagnostic Radiology; Forest Park Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mercy Hospital (St Louis) Program
Ghazanfar A Shah MD's Practice location
Ghazanfar A Shah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Kamal Khalaf MD81 Hillcrest Dr Punxsutawney PA 15767
- Alfred B Coren M.D.809 Turnpike Ave Clearfield PA 16830
- Richard P Kennedy MD206 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- George M Kosco MD100 Hospital Ave Du Bois PA 15801
- Emilio G Flores M.D.100 Hospital Ave. Du Bois PA 15801
- Suzanne Marie Smith iorfido DO1500 Lansdowne Ave Darby PA 19023