Dr. Renee Hoynacke is an internist practicing in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Hoynacke specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hoynacke provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 2000
University of Michigan Medical School 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Marshfield Cl/St Joseph Hp, Internal Medicine
- Marshfield Clinic-St Joseph's Hospital Program
Dr. Renee Ann Hoynacke MD's Practice location
Dr. Renee Ann Hoynacke MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoynacke
- Does Regular Exercise Affect Life Expectancy?
A recent study published in, The Lancet, shows that daily light exercise of 15 minutes per day can increase the life expectancy by three years and lower the risk of death by 14%. This is especially true in the case of people who are inactive. In this study, the researchers compared inactive people...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- Dr. Urszula Moldysz MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Meltiady Issa MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Sumithra D Tirunagaram M.D, MPH2351 E 22nd St Cleveland OH 44115
- Dr. Dana Habash-bseiso MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Marian Greenburg MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Shahjahan Nisar Chaudhry M.D.1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449