Dr. Janet L Vodra MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)140 Grandview Ave Suite 202 Waterbury CT, 06708
Dr. Janet Vodra is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Waterbury, CT. Dr. Vodra specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Vodra can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Vodra can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1990
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1990
University of Central Florida College of Medicine
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine Program
Dr. Janet L Vodra MD's Practice location
Dr. Janet L Vodra MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vodra
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Soy Helps to Manage the Symptoms Associated with Menopause
A new study that has been published in Menopause determined that soy may help women relieve symptoms caused by menopause. Experts suggest that it is still not clear whether or not soy can have beneficial effects on the heart and bones. Researcher Wulf Utian, MD, PhD, ScD, a consultant in women's...
- What Are the Signs of Pregnancy?
Some of the signs of pregnancy may start early even when it is too soon to take a pregnancy test at home. Some of the first signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue. These may not be enough to tell that a person is pregnant or not, and a pregnancy test or...
- Treatments For Genital Herpes
Even though there is no cure for genital herpes, several treatments are available. Treatment of genital herpes is aimed at relieving symptoms and reducing the frequency of recurrent infections (outbursts). Most cases of herpes may be resolved without treatment. However, treatment is important as it...
- What Is a Mucus Plug?
What is a mucus plug?A mucus plug is a thick mucus that seals the cervical canal. It is also known as the cervical mucus plug. The cervix produces a jelly-like substance to keep the area protected and moist during pregnancy. This substance builds up, which creates a plug of mucus. It serves as a...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Dr. Rayme L. Shore M.D.675 South Main St Cheshire CT 06410
- Dr. Ian M. Cohen MD140 Grandview Avenue Waterbury Connecticut 06708
- Dr. Scott A. Vander Vennet MD2 Ivy Brook Road Shelton Connecticut 06484
- Dr. Kellie Anne Motschmann MD184 East Street Plainville Connecticut 06062
- Dr. Kristina R. Ericsson MD, MPH263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06032