Dr. Eric U Yee MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology330 Brookline Avenue Boston MA, 02215
Dr. Eric Yee is a pathologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Yee is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Yee can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Yee may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Mammary-type myofibroblastoma of the liver: multi-modality imaging features with histopathologic correlation.
- Not every ampullary mass is deadly.
- Multicystic biliary hamartoma: A report of a rare entity and a review of the literature.
- The "peripheral washout sign" in focal hepatic lesions: not always an MRI sign of malignancy.
- MDCT and MRI of the ampulla of Vater. Part I: technique optimization, normal anatomy, and epithelial neoplasms.
- MDCT and MRI of the ampulla of Vater. Part II: non-epithelial neoplasms, benign ampullary disorders, and pitfalls.
- Meta-analysis of transcriptome data identifies a novel 5-gene pancreatic adenocarcinoma classifier.
- Branched Fatty Acid Esters of Hydroxy Fatty Acids (FAHFAs) Protect against Colitis by Regulating Gut Innate and Adaptive Immune Responses.
- Elastofibromatous Change in Association With Pneumatosis Intestinalis.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Selective 2012
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellow:Pathology 2011
Dr. Eric U Yee MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02215Get Direction
STONY BROOK, NY 11794Get Direction
Dr. Eric U Yee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yee
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Pavel Idelevich93 Kimball Beach Road Hingham Massachusetts 02043
- Stephen Lyle840 Memorial Drive Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
- Dr. Nathaniel Simon Treister DMD, DMSC75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Ronald Balassanian MD55 Fruit Street Wrn 2 Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Carlo Brugnara MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Andrew M Kaplan M.D.114 Whitwell St Quincy MA 02169