Dr. Tasha Bollermann is a Dentist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Bollermann specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Oregon Health Sciences Univeristy DMD 1998
Tasha Marie Bollermann D.M.D.'s Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor OHSU School of Dentistry 2014 - 2018
- Clinician of the Year 2015 American Academy of Gold Foil Operators
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Associated Ferrier Study Clubs
- Alex Jeffrey Research Study Club
- Oregon Gold Study Club
- Gnathology Northwest
- Portland Periodontal Research Study Club
- American Academy of Gold Foil Operators
- The Academy of R.V. Tucker Study Clubs
Tasha Marie Bollermann D.M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97205Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Tasha Marie Bollermann D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Tasha Marie Bollermann D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bollermann
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD17895 NW EVERGREEN PKWY BEAVERTON OR 97006
- Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD1600 SW Cedar Hills Blvd Portland Oregon 97225
- Dr. Donald Nimz DMD16230 SE MCLOUGHLIN BLVD MILWAUKIE OR 97267
- Dr. Fay A Gyapong DMD833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205
- East Wind Care7546 NE Shaleen St, Hillsboro Oregon 97124
- Kris M. Blodgett DMD4690 Southwest Hall Boulevard Beaverton Oregon 97005