Dr. Dennis Surratt is an optometrist practicing in Port Allen, LA. Dr. Surratt specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Surratt performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Dennis L. Surratt O.D.'s Practice location
Port Allen, LA 70767Get Direction
Dr. Dennis L. Surratt O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Dr. Cynthia W. Baker OD1330 S Range Ave Denham Springs LA 70726
- Dr. Christine D. Norred O.D.550 Connells Park Ln Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Megan Alysse Johnson O.D.9757 Perkins Rd Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Dr. Reshma Dhaval Adhvaryu O.D.6885 Siegen Ln Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Catherine Coleman O.D.222 Veterans Blvd Denham Springs LA 70726
- Dr. Joshua R Davidson O.D7024 Siegen Ln Baton Rouge LA 70809