Dr. Jill Renae Diaz D.C.
Chiropractor (Pediatric) | Pediatric Chiropractor2723 S Northern Blvd Independence MO, 64052
Dr. Jill Diaz is a Chiropractor practicing in Independence, MO. Dr. Diaz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Diaz seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jill Renae Diaz D.C.'s Practice location
Independence, MO 64052Get Direction
MANASSAS, VA 20110Get Direction
- Running Barefoot Has More Benefits
Running barefoot may be more beneficial than running with cushioned shoes, according to a study published in, Nature. Runners using cushioned shoes usually land on their heels when those running barefoot may land flat-foot or on the balls of their feet, say researchers. According to Daniel...
- What Are the Different Types of Allergy Tests?
Millions of people in United States are affected by different types of allergies. Knowing what causes or triggers an allergic response is important in extending an appropriate and effective treatment for the allergy. With the development of technologies, a number of new medical tests have been...
- What Is Ferrous Sulfate?
Ferrous sulfate is an essential mineral and a type of iron used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (IDA). When a person lacks iron, symptoms such as tiredness, shortness of breath, and decreased physical performance may be experienced. Low levels of iron in the body can be treated by...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Basic Facts
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an abdominal disorder, which is characterized by pain, discomfort, interfered bowel habits (diarrhea and constipation), cramping, and bloating. Although IBS symptoms are persistent, there are many things that can be done to suppress its effects. IBS does not...
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- Annette Hurd1741 NW Burdett Xing Blue Springs MO 64015
- Mary Hasley241 SW Noel Lee's Summit MO 64063
- Dr. Lauren Brown D.C.8303 N Congress Ave Kansas City MO 64152
- Dr. Scott E. Hollis D.C.1412 S 7 Hwy Blue Springs MO 64014
- Dr. Madison D Gilbert D.C.9209 W 110th St Bldg 36 Overland Park KS 66210
- Dr. Jill Marie strom Gulledge D.C.11960 Quivira Rd Overland Park KS 66213