Dr. Bernard Aaron Turbow MD
Urologist11100 Warner Ave Suite 102 Fountain Valley CA, 92708
Dr. Bernard Turbow is a urologist practicing in Fountain Valley, CA. Dr. Turbow specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1957
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1957
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Cook County Hosp, Urology; Advocate Il Masonic Med Ctr, General Surgery; Cook County Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Advocate Il Masonic Med Center
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Bernard Aaron Turbow MD's Practice location
Fountain Valley, CA 92708Get Direction
Dr. Bernard Aaron Turbow MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Turbow
- What Causes Blood to Appear in Urine?
The kidneys empty waste into the ureters, two tube-like structures that connect to the urinary bladder where urine is stored temporarily before being ejected through the urethra. At the junction of the urinary bladder and urethra, the prostate gland empties seminal fluid into the urethral cavity....
- Does Blood In Urine Mean There Are Cysts In My Kidneys?
In the normal course, blood has no place in the urine. But Hematuria or blood in the urine is a clear indication that we are confronting a larger problem somewhere in the urinary or genital systems. It could indicate the presence of a renal cyst, although a cyst is by no means the only contributing...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- What Is Tamsulosin: Usage, Dosage, Side Effects, and Drug Interactions
Generic Name: TamsulosinBrand Name: FlomaxWhat is tamsulosin?Tamsulosin is an alpha-blocker that helps treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or an enlarged prostate. This medication works by relaxing the bladder and prostate muscles to help improve the flow of urine in men and...
- Bladder Infection: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Bladder infection, also referred to as cystitis, is the inflammation of the bladder caused by bacterial infection. This infection can get anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the kidneys, bladder, urethra or ureters and hence is also called a urinary tract infection (UTI). In the majority of...
- What Is Balanitis: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
IntroductionBalanitis is the inflammation and swelling of the head of the penis or foreskin. This condition is not always serious but can be painful. Balanitis can happen at any age. It affects approximately one in 20 males and is more commonly seen in uncircumcised men. This condition tends to be...
- Dr. Alan C Weinberg M.D.301 W Bastanchury Rd #180 Fullerton CA 92835
- Dr. Michael K Louie M.D.101 The City Dr S Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Jules M Perley M.D.3650 South St Lakewood CA 90712
- Dr. Adam Michael Blatt MD1401 Avocado Ave Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. Shlomi Albert M.D.11160 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Behnam Ben Shenassa M.D.2750 W Broadway Los Angeles CA 90041