Dr. Roger Mcwilliams is a Dentist practicing in Hanover, NH. Dr. Mcwilliams specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Immune reactivity in vitro to spontaneous canine oral tumors.
- Role of the regional lymph node in neoplasia: cellular mediated reactivity in vitro by autologous regional or distant lymph nodes or peripheral blood lymphocytes of dogs with spontaneous neoplasms.
- The diagnosis of ulcerative vesicular and bullous lesions.
Dr. Roger W Mcwilliams DMD's Practice location
Hanover, NH 03755Get Direction
Dr. Roger W Mcwilliams DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Terry Wayne Bradigan DDS367 State Route 120 Lebanon NH 03766
- Dr. Judson Dain Valstad DMD519 Main St Windsor CO 80550
- Foad Rasekh DDS285 Plainfield Rd West Lebanon NH 03784
- Dr. Mark William Governo D.M.D2 Campbell St Lebanon NH 03766
- Dr. Jedidiah L.g. Janisse DMD4c Sunset Farms Woodstock VT 05091
- Mrs. Archana Sharma DMD31 Old Etna Rd Lebanon NH 03766