Dr. Paul M Parker MD
Plastic Surgeon122 East Ridgewood Ave Paramus NJ, 07652
Dr. Parker graduated Magna Cum Laude from Union College in Schenectady, New York. He graduated from George Washington University of Medicine in Washington, DC. Dr. Parker completed residencies in ...
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Breast Augmentation
- Face Lift
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Chin Augmentation
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Plastic Surgery; Nyu Hospitals Center, General Surgery
Dr. Paul M Parker MD's Practice location
Dr. Paul M Parker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parker
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- The Mommy Makeover
What is it?A mommy makeover also known as post pregnancy surgery is a surgical procedure carried out mainly in the abdomen and breasts in females to restore their appearance to the one before pregnancy. A traditional mommy makeover procedure includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lift or...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher MD20 Prospect Ave Hackensack New Jersey 07601
- Dr. Lloyd Gayle M.D.23 Clinton St New York NY 10002
- Robert Tornambe110 East 66 street New York New York 10065
- Dr. Joseph M. Pober Other975 Park Ave New York New York 10028
- Dr. Harrison Lee MD, DMD, FACS9735 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Dean R. Cerio M.D.79 Hudson Street Hoboken New Jersey 07030