Dr. Raju Reddy practices Pulmonology in Ann Arbor, MI. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Reddy manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Raju C Reddy MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Raju C Reddy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- A Cystic Fibrosis Love Story
John Green’s The Fault In Our Stars took the world by storm years ago, and readers across the globe fell in love with the couple. However, many were even more enamored with Dalton and Katie Prager - dubbed the "real life Fault in Our Stars couple."A beautiful love storyKatie and Dalton initially...
- What is Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome?
Acute respiratory distress syndrome, or ARDS, the malignant inflammation of the lungs, and develops as a response to an infection or infection. Recently, our understanding of the pathophysiology of this condition has improved a lot and has led to better medical interventions. Since this is one of...
- “There Are No Alligators in Heaven!” Scores 4-star Review from Portland Books
There Are No Alligators in Heaven! is a book by Donna Codell, Evan Codell, and their daughter, Jennifer Hale. It was published by Starshine Galaxy Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to publishing stories by and about children who have passed away.Portland Book Review (PBR) gave a 4-star...
- How Is Bronchitis Treated?
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the bronchi, usually resulting from a viral infection. Bronchitis can be either acute or chronic. Allergic bronchitis is also common among people who have allergies. Bronchitis is more common during the winter season when common cold and flu infect people in the...
- The Top 3 Myths About the Development of COPD
Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) suffer from breathlessness. It is an illness that affects our lungs by simply inhibiting its normal functions. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is a progressive lung disease that has signs and symptoms of chronic bronchitis, which...
- The Link Between Childhood Asthma and COPD
It is clear that smoking is one of the greatest risks for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); however, there are other factors, such as second hand smoking (wherein you get the effects of smoking by getting exposed to it even if you do not smoke), contact with pollution, genetic...
- Dr. Najia Huda M.D2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Michael Nagtalon Gamiao MD14555 Levan Rd Livonia MI 48154
- Dr. Thomas R Gravelyn M.D.5333 Mcauley Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. William F Patton M.D.5333 Mcauley Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Steven Eldon Gay MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Cyril M Grum MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109