Dr. Anne E Cuccio MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry920 Stanton L Young Blvd Wp3240 Oklahoma City OK, 73104
Dr. Anne Cuccio practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Cuccio evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Cuccio seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1991
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1991
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Tx Med Sch-San Antonio, Psychiatry
- University Of Ok College Of Med
Dr. Anne E Cuccio MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
Dr. Anne E Cuccio MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cuccio
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. Swapna N. Deshpande MD940 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Haiwang Tang M.D.920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Smit Chauhan MD MPH920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Neelofar Lalani M.D.921 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Shreekumar S Vinekar MD920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. James R Allen MD920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104