Dr. Olivia Bressy is a Chiropractor practicing in Winnetka, IL. Dr. Bressy specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bressy seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Olivia Helene Bressy DC, CCN's Practice location
Winnetka, IL 60093Get Direction
KENOSHA, WI 53144Get Direction
Dr. Olivia Helene Bressy DC, CCN's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Kim Jacobs Martin1446 Techny Road Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Jose Aguilar D.C.332 Skokie Valley Rd Highland Park IL 60035
- Dr. Kelly G. Worth DC, FIACN, DACAN2634 Grand Ave Waukegan IL 60085
- Dr. James R. O\'Toole D.C.600 Central Ave Highland Park Illinois 60035
- Dr. Al J. Petrone DC, DABCO275 W Higgins Rd Schaumburg IL 60195
- Dr. Adam Michael Bruene D.C.2835 N. SHEFFIELD AVE CHICAGO IL 60657