Dr. Bernard William Berger MD
Dermatologist319 Hampton Road Southampton NY, 11968
Dr. Bernard Berger is a dermatologist practicing in Southampton, NY. Dr. Berger specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Berger diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1963
Touro University - California Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1963
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Dr. Bernard William Berger MD's Practice location
Southampton, NY 11968Get Direction
Dr. Bernard William Berger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berger
- Campbell De Morgan Spots or Cherry Angiomas: Are They Serious?
IntroductionCampbell de Morgan spots are also referred to as red moles, cherry angiomas, or senile angiomas. It has been named after Dr. Campbell Greig de Morgan, a British surgeon who officially started a study on these growths during the 19th century. Campbell de Morgan spots can appear anywhere...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- The Keys to Beauty Sleep
According to a study published in the British Medical Journal, proper sleep is the true secret to healthy-looking skin. The study shows that sleep deprivation can be detected by the look of the face. Photos of sleep-deprived people, shown to the participants of the study, were rated as less...
- What Could Itchy Palms Mean?
Although an itchy palm is rarely caused by serious conditions, it can also indicate a chronic skin problem that requires frequent treatment.Your doctor can help diagnose your condition by identifying other symptoms you experience and what causes your itchy palm. Your doctor will recommend or...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Dermatologist
Dermatologists are experts when it comes to helping people of all ages, including newborns, maintain a healthy skin, hair, and nails. If it is your first time to visit a dermatologist, knowing what to expect can help you prepare better. It is important to have regular dermatological visits to...
- Dr. Dendy Engelman M.D.223 W Montauk Hwy Hampton Bays NY 11946
- Dr. Roy Stern Seidenberg M.D.325 Meeting House Lane Building 1 Southampton NY 11968
- Dr. Antoinette Plocek Notaro M.D.13405 Main Rd. Mattituck NY 11952
- Dr. Elliot Theodore Weiss M.D.325 Meeting House Lane Building 1 Southampton NY 11968
- Dr. Kenneth Andre Mark M.D.365 County Road 39a Southampton NY 11968
- Dr. John Peter Franzone M.D.968 Roanoke Ave Riverhead NY 11901