Dr. Christopher C Kain M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine4409 Nw Anderson Hill Rd Silverdale WA, 98383
Dr. Christopher Kain is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Silverdale, WA. Dr. Kain specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Kain tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1981
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Patellar fixation protected with a load-sharing cable: a mechanical and clinical
- Regional differences in matrix formation in the healing flexor tendon.
- The effect of vascularization on avian flexor tendon repair. A biochemical study.
- Effect of flexor sheath integrity on tendon gliding: a biomechanical and histologic study.
- Spine Surgery, Surgical Procedures, Spine Problems
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Wash Univ Affil Hosps, Orthopedic Surgery; Naval Reg Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Barnes Jewish Hospital 1982
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
Dr. Christopher C Kain M.D.'s Practice location
Silverdale, WA 98383Get Direction
HUTCHINSON, KS 67502Get Direction
Dr. Christopher C Kain M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kain
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Vincent S. Mosca4800 Sand Point Way Northeast Seattle Washington 98105
- Mr. Richard C Rooney M.D.1629 220th St SE Bothell WA 98021
- Dr. Kenneth Needham M.D.1 Boone Rd Bremerton Washington 98312
- Dr. Jason Edward Hsu MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Rajiv K. Sethi M.D.1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98191
- Dr. Martin G Mankey M.D.601 Broadway Seattle WA 98122