Dr. Bonnie Auerbach is a psychologist practicing in Van Nuys, CA. Dr. Auerbach specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Auerbach evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Auerbach because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Bonnie Auerbach Other's Practice location
Van Nuys, CA 91401 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Bonnie Auerbach Other | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Bonnie Auerbach Other's reviewsWrite Review
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- What are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Dr. Sydney Brooks Blake PHD 665 West Naomi Avenue Arcadia California 91007
- Dr. S. Faye Snyder PSY.D 15650 Devonshire St Granada Hills CA 91344
- Dr. Nancy S. Wolf M.D. 1242 Angelo Dr Beverly Hills California 90210
- Dr. Claire Vines PsyD. PHD PSY D LMFT 4333 Admiralty Way Marina del Rey CA 90292
- Dr. Irene Yaymadjian PSYD, LMFT 13701 Riverside Dr. Sherman Oaks California 91423
- Dr. Cynthia Jeanne Mothersole PHD 5455 WILSHIRE BLVD., STE. 1903 LOS ANGELES CA 90036