Dr. George Bakalis is a Chiropractor practicing in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Bakalis specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bakalis seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. George N Bakalis D.C.'s Practice location
Woodbridge, VA 22191Get Direction
Dr. George N Bakalis D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bakalis
Excellent Chiropractor !.
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Dr. Vishal Krishna Verma D.C.43810 Central Station Drive, Ste. 160 Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Gregory K. Lee D.C.10721 Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22030-6912
- Dr. Wendy J. Jacobs DC2433 26th Road South Arlington Virginia 22206
- Dr. James A Munse D.C.3910 Centreville Rd Chantilly VA 20151
- Shahrokh Shahverdi2946 Sleepy Hollow Road Falls Church Virginia 22044
- Dr. Sean Stewart DC1 Novak Drive Stafford Virginia 22554