Dr. Michael Clearfield is an internist practicing in Vallejo, CA. Dr. Clearfield specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Clearfield provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 1975
- Evaluation of gemfibrozil therapy: predictive response from lipoprotein subfraction analysis.
- The Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination, COMLEX-USA: a new
- Long-term therapy of coronary artery disease: a vascular biology perspective.
- New cholesterol guidelines for the new millennium.
- Statins: balancing benefits, efficacy and safety.
- Adult Treatment Panel III: do we really need another set of cholesterol guidelines?
- The national cholesterol education program adult treatment panel ill guidelines.
- Underidentification and undertreatment of dyslipidemia.
- A novel therapeutic approach to dyslipidemia.
- Weight of the evidence in statin clinical trials: comparing the results.
- The efficacy of gemfibrozil therapy for raising high density lipoprotein levels.
- C-reactive protein: a new risk assessment tool for cardiovascular disease.
- Clinical practice characteristics of osteopathic and allopathic primary care physicians at academic health centers: results from the National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey.
- Management of dyslipidemia in the new millennium: redefining the standards of care. Summary.
- Effects of increasing high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and decreasing
Dr. Michael B Clearfield D.O.'s Practice location
Vallejo, CA 94590Get Direction
Dr. Michael B Clearfield D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- Dr. Danielle Marie Mellace D.O.831 Countrymeadow Lane Sonoma California 95476
- Dr. Anita C. Gaind M.D.106 La Casa Via Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Matthew Campbell M.D.350 John Muir Parkway Brentwood California 94513
- Dr. Eugene Eisenberg M.D.3434 Villa Lane Napa California 94558
- Dr. Michael Kim MD350 30th St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Paul D Sweigert MD3010 Beard Rd Napa CA 94558