Dr. Carla Ruiz rivera is an internist practicing in Ponce, PR. Dr. Ruiz rivera specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ruiz rivera provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Mrs. Carla Ruiz rivera MD's Practice location
Ponce, PR 00728Get Direction
Mrs. Carla Ruiz rivera MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- Bladder Spasms: the Causes and Symptoms
As the urinary bladder fills, the sensation to release urine gradually builds up. Few people have a continuous urge to ease the bladder while experiencing pain. This situation, called bladder spasms, may lead to wetting one's pants. Bladder spasms are caused by the muscles of the bladder contracting...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by a virus of the same name. Hepatitis A is one of the different types of virus that affects the liver and results in inflammation. The disease may be mild to severe, affecting the functioning of the liver. In mild cases, no special treatment is required and the...
- Jeanette Cancel2225 Ponce Bypass Ponce Puerto Rico 717
- Dr. Rafael Antonio Vasquez pelyhe M.D.Urb Buena Vista 2842 Ave Las Americas Ponce PR 00731
- Dr. Adolfo Julio Villanueva MD929 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Gretchen Martinez alayon M.D.Tito Castro Ave State Road 14 Ponce PR 00733
- Dr. Lourdes Rebecca Rosario lugo MDHospital Andres Grillasca Ponce PR 00731
- Mrs. Lisa Michelle Sotomayor-vega MDTorre San Cristobal Coto Laurel PR 00780