Dr. Rosemarie Newman is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Newman specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Newman can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Newman can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1980
New York Medical College 1980
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- Premenstrual Syndrome (pms)
- Beth Israel Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Rosemarie Christine Newman MD's Practice location
Raleigh, NC 27612Get Direction
Raleigh, NC 27614Get Direction
Dr. Rosemarie Christine Newman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- How Is Fibroids Diagnosed?
Fibroids are commonly found during a routine pelvic exam. Your doctor may feel an irregular pelvic mass in your abdomen, suggesting the presence of uterine fibroids. If you’re a woman experiencing fibroid-related symptoms, you can readily access numerous treatment options, and it’s your best...
- Squelching Ovarian Cancer: The Not-So-Silent Killer
Regardless of its widely-known nickname, ovarian cancer is not really a silent killer. There are symptoms, but they are fairly noticeable or commonly mistaken for another condition, such as irritable bowel syndrome. As a result, the search progresses for new biomarkers, more positive outcomes, as...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Nausea During Pregnancy: What Causes Nausea and How to Treat it
Nausea is that weird and unpleasant sensation in your stomach which makes you want to throw up or vomit. It is generally a feeling associated with the upper abdominal region. Nausea is also known as qual and is a feeling that can be triggered due to a number of reasons including the side effects of...
- Swollen Ankles in Pregnancy – How to Avoid It?
Why do ankles swell in pregnancy?During pregnancy, you experience many changes to sustain the growing fetus inside your body. One of the changes is the increase in the blood volume, which occurs because your body has to carry blood for yourself and for another growing baby. For this reason, your...
- Dr. Haritha V. Nadendla M.D.115 Parkway Office Court Cary North Carolina 27518
- Dr. Kristina R. Ericsson MD, MPH263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06032
- Dr. Polly Jansen Watson MD3900 Browning Pl Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. John T Soper MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Dawn Stanford Trollip MD4414 Lake Boone Trail Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. John Patrick Judd MD1000 Trent Dr Durham NC 27710