Dr. Angela Hanson is a speech language pathologist practicing in GREEN BAY, WI. Dr. Hanson specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Hanson evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Hanson helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Angela Marie Hanson M.S., CCC-SLP's Practice location
GREEN BAY, WI 54311Get Direction
Mrs. Angela Marie Hanson M.S., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Michelle Lynn Halfman MS CCC SLP958 Foote St Seymour WI 54165
- Michelle Engles1760 SHAWANO AVE GREEN BAY WI 54303
- Nicole Marie Shefchik M.S. CCC-SLP2961 SAINT ANTHONY DR GREEN BAY WI 54311
- Jordan Blasier SLP744 S WEBSTER AVE GREEN BAY WI 54301
- Miss Nancy J Johnston MS/CCC-SLP2222 NICOLET DR APT 2 GREEN BAY WI 54311
- Mrs. Beth Dolar SLP1924 SINCLAIR DR DE PERE WI 54115